How to download BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard patch 1.0 apk for android



BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard.apk 1.0
Name: BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard.apk
ID: dev.andro.black.leather.keyboard
Version: 1.0
Size: 5.2 Mb



BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard Screen Preview

How to download BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard 1.0 unlimited apk for pc
How to mod BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks
How to mod BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks

How to install BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard Description

Now place a Black Leather background on your mobile's keyboard/keypad. . There are default leather texture background which you can use it as a background to your keyboard or you can take the photo from your mobile's gallery or click one from your mobile camera and use it as a photo background.
Steps to active the keyboard:
1. Start the app
2. The main page has 4 buttons- Enable keyboard, Set input method, Choose Image & Keyboard themes
3. Click on enable keyboard, and select Photo keyboard.
4. Than click on set input method, and select Photo Keyboard on the pop up screen.
5. Click on choose image to select a image you want on the keyboard.
In choose image, you can select a image from mobile gallery or click through camera or default leather backgrounds.
6. Click on Keyboard Themes to select Keyboard Theme of your choice and photo.
Get all new Keyboard Typing experience with this wonderful Black Leather Photo Keyboard.

What's new in BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard 1.0


BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard | 53 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.9

Download BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard lastet APK



Search terms:
How to install BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard 1.0 apk for android
How to use BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard unlimited apk
How to mod BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard 1.0 apk
How to get BlackLeather My Photo Keyboard lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »