How to download My Little Cook: Pizza lastet apk for android



My Little Cook: Pizza.apk 2.1
Name: My Little Cook: Pizza.apk
ID: com.kidsmania.android.mylittlecook_pizza
Version: 2.1
Size: 67 Mb



My Little Cook: Pizza Screenshots

How to mod My Little Cook: Pizza 2.1 mod apk for laptop
How to get My Little Cook: Pizza lastet apk for pc
How to mod My Little Cook: Pizza patch 2.1 apk for pc

How to install My Little Cook: Pizza apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Little Cook: Pizza Description

Become a real Pizzaïolo with nine delicious pizza recipes that you can prepare in the game or in real life. Look for the ingredients and utensils you need in your kitchen. Peel, cut, measure, mix and prepare a pizza of your imagination and finally, choose to whom you want to deliver your pizza, his look and home. In the kitchen, you are the Chef !
My Little Cook - I prepare tasty pizzas" is a game for kids who love to cook and have fun imitating adults.
• A game that will help kids enjoy cooking and have fun at the same time
• Nine easy and delicious pizza recipes to try at home
• An application that gets the whole family baking
• Learn the names of the ingredients and the cooking utensils
• Bake the best pizzas and deliver them to your clients
• Take a picture of yourself dressed as a Pizzaiolo!
• Discover new languages and have fun at the same time with voices and texts in French, English, German and Italian!
• Use your imagination and prepare your unique pizza!

Find out about the other applications by Kids’Mania:
Super-Hero - Little Hero : The game
Jett's space rocket - Little Boy: The game
Bo’s boat – Little Boy
Oscar's police car - Little Boy
Roger's helicopter - Little Boy
Sandy's taxi - Little Boy
Walter's scooter - Little Boy
Wayne's train - Little Boy
Harvey's RV - Little Boy
Shane's Plane - Little Boy
Jett's space rocket - Little Boy
Chuck's big truck - Little Boy
Dan's racing car - Little Boy
The cow-boy - Little Hero
The pirate - Little Hero.

What's new in My Little Cook: Pizza 2.1


My Little Cook: Pizza | 49 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.4

Download My Little Cook: Pizza 2.1 mod APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Little Cook: Pizza 2.1 unlimited apk for bluestacks
How to use My Little Cook: Pizza mod apk
How to mod My Little Cook: Pizza 2.1 apk
How to get My Little Cook: Pizza mod apk

Previous
Next Post »